By Ohji, Tatsuki
Read or Download Ceramic Transactions Series: Advances in Materials Science for Environmental and Energy Technologies V: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 260 (1) PDF
Best science books
The Extremophiles guide brings jointly the quickly turning out to be and infrequently scattered info on microbial lifestyles within the entire diversity of utmost environments. This ebook should be an invaluable reference for locating clues to the foundation of lifestyles and for exploring the biotechnology power of those interesting organisms.
This quantity explores the interactions among organisms and their environments and the way this “entanglement” is a basic point of all existence. It brings jointly the paintings and concepts of historians, philosophers, biologists, and social scientists, uniting more than a few new views, tools, and frameworks for studying and knowing the ways in which organisms and environments have interaction.
- Cat Sense: How the New Feline Science Can Make You a Better Friend to Your Pet
- Pancreatic Disease: Basic Science and Clinical Management
- A Computer Science Reader: Selections from ABACUS
- Science Set Free: 10 Paths to New Discovery
- Biology of Women (5th Edition)
Additional info for Ceramic Transactions Series: Advances in Materials Science for Environmental and Energy Technologies V: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 260 (1)
FernandezJimenez, A. Palomo, Fuel 82, 2259–2265 (2003). 14. “Geopolymer technology: the current state of the art”, P. Duxson, A. Fernandez-Jimenez, J. L. Provis, G. C. Lukey, A. Palomo, J. S. J. van Deventer, J. Mater. Sci 42, 2917–2933 (2007). 15. “NaOH-activated ground fly ash geopolymer cured at ambient temperature”, K. Somna, C. Jaturapitakkul, P. Kajitvichyanukul, and P. Chindaprasirt, Fuel 90, 2118-2124 (2011). 16. “The mechanical properties of fly ash-based geopolymer concrete with alkaline activators”, G.
9. 10. 11. Advances in Materials Science for Environmental and Energy Technologies V NOVEL ENGINEERED CEMENTITIOUS MATERIALS BY USING CLASS C FLY ASH AS A CEMENTITIOUS PHASE M. F. Riyad1, M. Fuka1, R. Lofthus1, Q. Li2, N. M. Patel3, and S. Gupta1 1Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of North Dakota, ND 58202 Corporation, Libertyville, IL 60048 3Energy and Environmental Research Center, University of North Dakota, ND 58201 2USG ABSTRACT This paper reports the synthesis and characterization of novel composites fabricated by using Class C Fly Ash (CFA) as the main cementitious constituent.
Zhou, Y. & Cang, D. Preparation of novel ceramics with high CaO content from steel slag. 015 (2014). 11Cameron, M. & Papike, J. J. Structural and chemical variations in pyroxenes. Am. Mineral. 66, 1-50 (1981). 12Ai, X. , Gu, X. M. & Cang, D. Q. Development of ceramic based on steel slag with different magnesium content. 0000000078 (2013). Advances in Materials Science for Environmental and Energy Technologies V · 51 EFFICIENCY GAINS IN POWERTRAIN COMPONENTS BY MOLYBDENUM-ALLOYED SPECIAL STEELS Hardy Mohrbacher NiobelCon bvba Schilde, Belgium ABSTRACT Powertrain components play a crucial role in the efficiency and performance of vehicles and machines.