By John Moore, Richard H. Langley
A ideal Plan for the correct Score
We wish you to prevail in your AP* examination. That's why we've created this 5-step plan that will help you learn extra successfully, use your coaching time correctly, and get your top rating. This easy-to-follow consultant provide you with an entire assessment of your AP path, techniques to offer you the sting on try day, and lots of perform with AP-style try questions. You'll sharpen your topic wisdom, improve your considering abilities, and construct your test-taking self belief with
* Full-length perform assessments modeled at the actual attempt * the entire phrases and ideas you want to be aware of to get your top ranking * Your number of 3 personalized research schedules--so you could decide the person who meets your wishes
The 5-Step Plan is helping you get the main from your learn time:
Step 1: manage Your research Program
Step 2: verify Your Readiness
Step three: boost the Strategies
Step four: evaluation the Knowledge
Step five: construct Your Confidence
Topics include: Reactions and Periodicity, Stoichiometry, Gases, Thermodynamics, Spectroscopy, mild, and Electrons, Bonding, Solids, drinks, and Intermolecular Forces, options and Colligative houses, Kinetics, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, and natural Chemistry
Also includes: AP Chemistry perform exams
*AP, complex Placement application, and faculty Board are registered logos of the school front exam Board, which used to be no longer fascinated with the construction of, and doesn't suggest, this product.
Quality: Vector, Searchable, Bookmarked
Read Online or Download 5 Steps to a 5 AP Chemistry (2010-2011 Edition) PDF
Similar science books
The Extremophiles guide brings jointly the swiftly transforming into and sometimes scattered info on microbial lifestyles within the complete variety of utmost environments. This publication could be an invaluable reference for locating clues to the starting place of existence and for exploring the biotechnology power of those attention-grabbing organisms.
This quantity explores the interactions among organisms and their environments and the way this “entanglement” is a basic point of all existence. It brings jointly the paintings and concepts of historians, philosophers, biologists, and social scientists, uniting a variety of new views, equipment, and frameworks for studying and realizing the ways in which organisms and environments have interaction.
- A Briefer History of Time
- Is God a Mathematician?
- Reproduct Sys (Your Body) (Your Body: How It Works)
- The Science of Everyday Life
- Learning from Leonardo: Decoding the Notebooks of a Genius
Additional resources for 5 Steps to a 5 AP Chemistry (2010-2011 Edition)
12. C—The hydroxide took some of the iron with it, 2+ so Fe will be low. The nitrate is double the potassium because there are two nitrates per iron(II) nitrate instead of one, as in potassium hydroxide. Chapter 7 13. 00 mL) (1000 mL/L) 14. 5. 23. A—The molar mass of the gas must be the square of the molar mass of helium. Chapter 9 24. E—Definition. 25. C—Basic postulate of kinetic molecular theory. 26. A—One of the properties of free energy. 27. B—Definition. 28. B. 1 kJ 1 2 28 ❯ STEP 2. Determine Your Test Readiness 29.
3 I. sp II. sp2 III. sp (A) (B) (C) (D) (E) I, II, and III I only I and II II and III II only Chapter 12 Choose from the following descriptions of solids for questions 47–50. (A) composed of atoms held together by delocalized electrons (B) composed of molecules held together by intermolecular dipole–dipole interactions (C) composed of positive and negative ions held together by electrostatic attractions (D) composed of macromolecules held together by strong bonds (E) composed of molecules held together by intermolecular London forces 47.
Read and study Chapter 19, Experimental. ) — Read and study Chapter 10, Spectroscopy and Electrons. — Review Chapters 5–7. — Read and study Chapter 11, Bonding. — Read and study Chapter 12, Solids, Liquids, and Intermolecular Forces. — Review Chapters 8–10. — Read and study Chapter 13, Solutions and Colligative Properties. — Read and study Chapter 14, Kinetics. ) — — — — Review Chapters 5–19—all the material! Take Practice Exam 2. Score your exam. Get a good night’s sleep before the exam. Fall asleep knowing you are well prepared.